North Dakota Reinforced Concrete Pipe
For over a century, engineers have specified Reinforced Concrete Pipe (RCP) for its speed and versatility advantage. A reliable solution for storm water and sanitary applications manufactured in a factory controlled environment. Concrete pipe is a rigid system and the pipe is the structure. Whereas flexible materials can be flammable and depend almost entirely on installation and backfill material for building the structure, making proper installation nearly impossible. Concrete pipe is your proven, reliable solution. Available in multiple shapes and sizes including round, arch, cattle or stock underpass, and several variations of special fittings.
|RCP NDDOT D-714-1||Non-Gasketed RCP, NDDOT D-714-1||DWG|
|RCP Apron||Non-Gasketed RCP Apron||DWG|
|RCP Trash Guard||RCP Trash Guard||DWG|
|RCP Safety Apron||Non-Gasketed RCP Safety Apron||DWG|
|RCPA Apron||RCP Arch Apron||DWG|
|RCPA Trash Guard||RCP Arch Trash Guard||DWG|
|Cattle Pass||Cattle Pass||DWG|
|Cattle Pass Apron||Cattle Pass Apron||DWG|
|RCP Energy Dissipator||RCP Energy Dissipator||DWG|
|RCP Increaser / Reducer||RCP Increaser / Reducer||DWG|
|RCP Tees||RCP Tees||DWG|
Why Choose Us
- Century old company with well-known reputation for precast invention and innovation.
- Broad, experienced engineers armed with cutting-edge technology and continuing education.
- Strong work ethic, modern equipment and large workforce for quality products and on time delivery.
- Desire to invest in long-term customer relationships rooted in honesty and high respect.
- Incomparable, round-the-clock customer service and technical support.
Sales Territory Map